Pay easily and securely with Tompkins Digital Wallet.
With a quick tap of your smartphone, you can use your Tompkins Debit Mastercard or credit card to pay at millions of locations that accept mobile payments.
Your purchases are safer than ever. Digital wallet security features include randomized payment codes, as well as masked card data. The data stored in digital wallets is encrypted, meaning that no actual card number is transmitted when a purchase is made.
How to Start:
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the”+” sign in the upper-right corner and follow the on screen prompts.
- If your card is currently affiliated with an iTunes account, you may enter that card’s security code to add it.
- First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone.
- Open the app and follow the on screen prompts.
- Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
Your card is eligible for use with Apple Pay® and Google Pay. Eligible devices vary by digital wallet provider and may include select smartphones, tablets and smart watches. For a complete list of eligible devices, please visit the website of your digital wallet provider. Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google, Google Pay, and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.