Welcome to your Personalized Digital Banking Experience!
Tompkins Digital Banking gives you fast, secure access to your accounts and banking tools. Our simple, clean platform allows you to arrange your dashboard in a way that makes the most sense to you. You’ll experience a consistent look and feel across all your devices, whether you log on from a computer, or using our Touch/Face ID enabled mobile app.
- Transaction alerts - near real-time transaction alerts delivered to your mobile device
- Touch and Face ID for enabled devices
- Two-Factor Authentication - A code will be delivered by text or call to a phone number you provide. Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication.
- Enhanced card controls: misplaced your debit card? You may now temporarily disable your card while you look, and turn it back on once you find it. You can also report the card lost or stolen.
- View check images, eStatements and add external transfers, all from your mobile device
- Connect accounts at other financial institutions*
- Add multiple profiles- access multiple online banking profiles from any device
*Not all financial institutions are available
To learn more about the different features, view our Digital Banking Playlist available on YouTube, or select a specific topic below:
- eStatements - from a computer and the app
- Download Activity
- Dashboard Controls - from a computer and the app
- Pay a Bill
- Transfers and External Accounts - from a computer and the app
- Activate your New Digital Banking Experience - from a computer or the app
- Card Controls - from a computer and the app
|Enroll in Digital Banking|
You will only need to complete this process once to register for access to your accounts from both a computer and a mobile device. Once you register on one device, simply use those credentials to log in to additional devices.
BROWSERS: We do not recommend using Internet Explorer, since it no longer supports the minimum security measures required to keep your data safe when using our new Internet Banking system. We recommend downloading the latest version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.