Tompkins Trust Company home
COVID-19 Update: Stimulus Payments
Due to the number of people attempting to access their accounts to verify stimulus deposits, we are experiencing extremely long wait times at our Customer Care Center, as well as digital banking latency.
We have also temporarily removed the Pay a Bill feature to alleviate some of the load on our systems.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work through the process of scaling the systems to the extraordinary demand levels we are seeing.
CORPORATE PRESS RELEASES
- Tompkins Financial Corporation Reports Cash Dividend
- Tompkins Financial Corporation Reports First Quarter Earnings
- Tompkins Financial Corporation to Aid Employees Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Relief for Businesses, Loan Assistance Rolled Out by Tompkins Financial Corporation to Aid Customers Affected in COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tompkins Trust Company Announces Loan Assistance Program for Customers Facing Coronavirus-Related Hardship
- Tompkins Trust Company Branches Transition to Drive-Up and Appointment Only as of March 19
- We're All In This Together: A message from Greg Hartz, President and CEO