We offer a comprehensive suite of products and services for students.
Being a student has its perks. Enjoy this checking account with features designed specifically for you.
- Use in stores, at ATMs, and for making online purchases; funds are automatically deducted from your checking account
- Savings on ATM fees when using non-Tompkins Trust Company ATMs2
- Check account balances
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds between your Tompkins Trust Company accounts and accounts at other financial institutions ($1.00 fee applies for each bank-to-bank transfer)
- Mobile Banking is an additional feature of Internet Banking, which depending on the option you choose, may allow you to view balances, recent transactions, transfer between accounts and more.
Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply for you.
- SWIFT Wires allow us to send and receive funds internationally – speeding up the wire transfer process and simplifying the tracking of these funds.
- Foreign drafts available at any branch location. We also accept them for deposit.
- International ACH transactions so you may receive stipends from parents or sponsors overseas or paychecks from foreign employers. Electronic ACH payments are the fastest and least expensive way to receive payments.
1 Fees may apply at ATMs not owned by Tompkins Trust Company. There is a $5.00 monthly fee for inactive cards after 180 days.
2 If you use another banks ATM, we'll waive our $1 fee; the other bank may charge a fee.
3 Banking regulations governing savings accounts specify that transfers into another account, or to a third-party, by pre-authorized automatic or telephone request are limited to (6) per monthly statement cycle, In-person transactions at a branch or by ATM are unlimited.
*$25 minimum deposit required to open your account online