Tompkins Trust Company offers a variety of online services to make your life easier.
Tompkins Trust Company's Online Banking with Bill Pay is a secure and convenient way to save time and money. Best of all, it's free; no monthly or per bill pay charges and you'll have access to:
- View account balances.
- Pay bills* online with convenient one-time or reoccurring payments and eliminate the need for checks, envelopes and stamps!
- Sign up for Paperless Statements (eStatements) for your checking and savings accounts.
- View all of your electronic bills (e-bills), minimum payments due, and account balances.
- Monitor account activity with email alerts and notifications that notify you of electronic bills received, payments processed, and more.
- Save time when you schedule future and repeating transfers between Tompkins Trust Company accounts.
- Easily submit stop payment requests for checks you've written.
- View both the front and back sides of your checks once they post to your account.
- Download your account activity into Money® or Quicken® financial software.
Want to learn more?
See a demo.
Ready to enroll? Get started.
*Same day processing for payments submitted prior to 4:00pm (Eastern Time). Recommended processing times of 2 business days for electronic payments and 4 business days for those paid by paper draft.
Sign up for E-Statements – go paperless with online statements.
E-Statements are online versions of the paper statements you normally receive in the mail for your checking and savings accounts, time deposits and loans.
- To sign up for E-Statements you must be enrolled with Online Banking. New Online Banking customers must allow 24 hours prior to E-Statement enrollments.
- Login to Online Banking and Click E-statements.
- On the Enrollment screen, Click Enroll. Note: If you receive an error that you are unable to enroll, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-888-273-3210.
- Complete items 1-5 on the E-Statement Enrollment screen as follows:
- 1 – Select Accounts to enroll
- 2 - Confirm email address. If email address is correct no action is required. If incorrect, please update.
- 3– Enter Security Phrase. This will be appended to the subject line of each email alert you receive. This will help you identify the validity of the email.
- 4- Click on the “click here” link to obtain the code located in the pdf document. Enter the code in the box.
- 5 – Review the electronic statement disclosure. You must scroll to the bottom in order to click the box to agree to the listed terms.
- Click enroll now
- You will be presented with an enrollment confirmation box. Click OK. You will then receive a welcome email.
- Email alerts will be sent as statements and notices are made available for you to view.