Automobile insurance is meant to safeguard the investment you’ve made in your car. It is smart planning that can help protect you from expensive, sometimes devastating surprises that can and do, unfortunately, happen every day on our roadways.
Auto insurance can also
- Pay for medical bills after an accident
- Shield you from the costly damages of an accident-related lawsuit
- Guard the valuable assets you've worked hard to collect (such as your home, retirement funds, stock or bond investments, etc.)
- Protect you from uninsured or under-insured motorists
- Pay for damage repairs due to theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.
Click here to get an automobile insurance rate quote now
Motorcycle/Boat/RV/Snowmobile/Classic Vehicle Insurance
Your leisure time is priceless. Like your automobile, insuring your recreational and other vehicles is important to protect your investment. And because each one is so different, it is important to fully understand coverages, limitations, and costs.
Your trusted advisors at Tompkins Insurance Agencies can help you and your family hit the road with confidence. Click here to request more information on auto insurance.
Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, not deposits or obligations of the bank or its affiliates, not guaranteed by the bank or its affiliates, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.