Pay easily and securely with Google Pay.
With a quick tap of your smartphone, you can use your Tompkins Debit Mastercard or credit card to pay at millions of locations that accept Google Pay.
How to Start?
- First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone.
- Open the app and follow the on screen prompts.
- Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
How to use your Tompkins Debit Mastercard in Google Pay?
To use Google Pay in stores:
- Look for the contactless symbol at the register:
- Unlock your phone and hold it near the participating merchant's card reader
- You'll see payment confirmation right on your phone
In participating apps, checking out is as easy as selecting Google Pay.
Make this card your default payment card for Google Pay today! Select Tompkins Debit Mastercard card in the Google Pay wallet and just click “set as default card”.
Please keep in mind the following about Google Pay: For security purposes, your device does not send your actual card number with your payment. Instead, Google Pay uses a virtual account number to represent your account information.
Your card is eligible for use with Apple Pay® and Google Pay. Eligible devices vary by digital wallet provider and may include select smartphones, tablets and smart watches. For a complete list of eligible devices, please visit the website of your digital wallet provider.
Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google, Google Pay, and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.