Activate the IronKey
- Plug your device into a computer that meets the minimum system requirements. See Minimum System Requirements (on the other side of this guide) for details.
- When the Control Panel opens, enter your e-mail address, and the activation code provided by your bank representative, and click Continue.
About the Browser
The Trusted Access Browser provides secure access to your online banking website.
- The browser opens to your banking start page
- Click print to print a PDF to your desktop
- Get bank help and support by clicking the Help icon.
Note: If you are running an instance of Firefox, you may need to close the application to begin using the Trusted Access Browser.
- Create a Device Nickname and a Password for the device. You will need to enter these credentials each time you use Trusted Access.
Important! The device will self-destruct if you enter your password incorrectly too many times. See FAQs (on the other side of this guide) to determine how many times you can enter an incorrect password.
- Click Initialize to continue.
Install the Software
Software and drivers must be installed on your computer the first time you use Trusted Access.
- Follow the prompts to allow the software installation to complete.
- When prompted, restart your computer.
- Enter your password when the Control Panel opens. The browser will automatically launch (see FAQs on the other side of this guide if the browser does not open).
Note: You may need to allow Trusted Access access to the internet from your security software